Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Cheapest Time of Year

I'm not normally a big Stampede goer, it's too expensive and you always roast alive there. One thing I will always love about the Stampede season though, is the breakfasts. I just love being able to drive around and get a free pancake breakfast at various parking lots. Honestly, if you really wanted to, you could not pay for a single meal all through Stampede. All you have to do is find a breakfast every morning, and stuff yourself to the point that you do not want to eat anymore for the rest of the day. Granted, you'll probably never want to look at pancakes again, but it is a possibility. This morning we went to the breakfast at my dad's office area. Neen and I enjoyed stuffing ourselves full of sausage patties, getting dinosaur tatoos, and stickers and suckers from kid's help phone. I mean, between the breakfast and all the free stuff, why wouldn't you go to as many Stampede breakfasts as you possibly could? For someone as cheap as me, it's the greatest thing since sliced bread; free breakfast and dinosaur tatoos.

No comments: