Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Aunt Times 5

This morning at 8:15, (or close to that time) I became an aunt, again. My sister Katey had her second baby boy, Brigham David Thompson. I'm very excited, and slightly disappointed at the same time. Disappointed that she didn't have her baby while I was in Edmonton this week, I just left yesterday. Sheesh. I guess I'll have to go back. Anyway, it's quite exciting, I now have 4 nephews and 1 neice, who thankfully is the oldest so she commands the troops of younger boy cousins. Although, we are in desperate need of another girl in this generation of the family. Even my cousins, are all having boys. I guess we maxed out our limit on girls in the previous generation, especially my family. Poor Ivy.

1 comment:

Jason said...

It was actually 7:15 in the morning, thus adding to the numerical fun. In the seventh hour of the seventh day of the seventh month of the seventh year.... easy to remember that way.