Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Intersted?

I have always considered myself to be a good speller, and I'm a fairly good typist as well. But sometimes, I get too excited, or typing too fast, and I make the dumbest mistakes, that were I writing, I would never make. Skipping words, spelling them horribly wrong, or just spelling them wrong so instead of the, we have teh.
You probably noticed such mistakes in earlier blogs that I was too lazy to proofread, or if you've talked to me on msn or facebook, you know what a klutz of the keyboard I am.
Take the word interested. I know how to spell this word. It's an easy word. Yet every time I type it, I write intersted. I don't know what it is, but for some reason I can never get that word. Silly keyboard.
NOTE: 15 such mistakes were made and discovered in this blog alone. Make that 17.

No comments: