I'm going to pick 15 movies I like, and name a quote from each. You are going to try and guess said movies without cheating and looking them up. Post you guesses in the comments section.
1. "Hmm, that's great, except you forgot, 'And since we're out of potpourri, perhaps you wouldn't mind bringing some.' Hello, this is the army!"
2. "I feel something, a slight tingling in my fingers. I think it's affecting me."
3. "I'm not saying she was very silly, but one of us was silly, and it wasn't me."
4. "I'm not a dwarf, I'm a girl, and actually, I'm tallest in my class."
5. "Everybody has a secret they don't want you to find."
6. "Can you forgive me? Can you love me? Will you marry me?"
7. "They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up."
8. "Keep your head or you will lose it!"
9. "No more rhyming now I mean it!"
"Anybody want a peanut?"
10. "Do you remember how you said Mozart was a musical pod?"
"Yeah, well I have one of those, and he's living under my bed."
10. "I don't know, it's just that...it's like you escaped from a Hallmark card or something."
11. "Now I must give you one smirk, and then we can be rational again."
12. "I only gamble with my life, never my money."
13. "You'll never shut down the real Napster."
14. "I love talking about nothing, it's the only thing I know anything about."
15. "I would prefer it if I did not like oranges, consuming them is such a commodious task."